Release 5.0.0 is now available.
Mac class some issue fix and extra features for Mac passwords.
It is also affects to JWS class.
RSA JWK without P/Q/DP/DQ/COEFF.
NOTICE: Release 4.10.0 was declined because of semver violation.
- Keypair and CSR generator demonstration page is available.
- Release 4.9.0 is now available.
Certificate signing request (CSR/PKCS#10) support is added.
- Release 4.8.3 is now available.
ASN1HEX.dump() ASN.1 dump functionality is added.
ASN.1 dump tool is also available.
- Release 4.8.2 is now available.
Small fix in
npm jsrsasign officially released.
- Release 4.8.1 is now available.
now supports RFC 7517 JSON Web Key(JWK) loading for RSA/ECC private/public key.
- Release 4.8.0 is now available. Now jsjws is
marged into jsrsasign and is a part of jsrsasign.
Full JSON Web Token(JWT) validation functionality and its demo is added. Bower support is also available.
- Release 4.7.2 is now available. Parsing X.509v3 extension methods added in X509 class.
- Release 4.7.1 is now available. This is a small update. Please see ChangeLog.
- Release 4.7.0 is now available.
- RFC 5126 CAdES Long Term Signature support
- Demo for CAdES BES/EPES/T is here.
- Release 4.6.0 is now available.
- RFC 3161 Time Stamp support
- Demo for time stamp request
and response are available.
- Release 4.5.0 is now available.
- RFC 5652 CMS SignedData generation
- simple CMS SignedData generator tool
- Release 4.2.2 is now available.
- PKCS#10 CSR(certificate signing request) support in keyutil.js
- AuthorityKeyIdentifier v3 extension support in asn1x509.js
- Fake certificate converter tool from CSR for factorable.net key check
- Release 4.2.1 is now available.
- Add generic PEM private/public key exporting method KEYUTIL.getPEM and it provides support to export to PEM PKCS#8 encrypted private key.
- Node.js npm module of jsrsasign is now registered in the repository. It also includes 'jsjws'.
- Release 4.2.0 is now available.
- DSA/ECDSA algorithms is now supported most of class and methods like Signature, KEYUTIL, KJUR.asn1.x509 DSA
- KJUR.asn1.x509.X509Util.newCertPEM method to provide easy issuance of a certificate by JSON data.
- Release 4.1.6 is now available.
- DSA signature algorithm support (However Signature and KEYUTIL class don't support yet)
- KEYUTIL.generateKeypair method added
- ASN1Util.jsonToASN1HEX method added
- HmacSHA384 support
- Release 4.1.3 is now available.
- ASNUtil.newObject update for tagged object
- PKCS5PKEY class was moved to KEYUTIL class and KEYUTIL class has more generic getKey() method.
- Release 4.1.2 is now available.
- Release 4.1.0 is now available.
- RSAPSS support in Signature class.
- add useful init() method for Signature class
- add ECDSA support and getKey methods to PKCS5PKEY class
- Release 4.0.5 is now available.
- Message authentication code (MAC) class added.
- Release 4.0.2 is now available.
- RSAPSS signing and validation fix by Davegithub.com/davedoesdev)
- Release 4.0.0 is now available.
- ECC key generation and ECDSA signing and verification support
- Currently supports secp256r1, secp256k1 and secp384r1 curves
- You can specify other curves such like secp192r1 or NIST P-521 however
it can't be signed nor verified properly with other curves.
I appreciate if you fix the bugs.
- Release 3.1.3 is now available.
- Release 3.1.2 is now available.
- add some methods to 'pkcs5pkey.js' to load encrypted PKCS#8 PEM private key.
- Release 3.1.1 is now available.
- add some methods to 'pkcs5pkey.js' to generate encrypted PKCS#5 PEM private key.
- Release 3.1.0 is now available.
- CRL class added to issue CRL.
- Release 3.0.5 is now available.
- method getRSAKeyFromPlainPKCS8PEM added to PKCS5PKEY class to load
unencrypted PEM formatted PKCS#8 private key.
- Release 3.0.4 is now available.
- hash algorithm script rsasign-1.2.js uses was changed from Paul Johnstons's to CryptJS.
- static hash method md5,sha1,sha256,sha512,ripemd160 added to KJUR.crypto.Util
- Release 3.0.3 is now available.
- ExtKeyUsage class added to asn1x509.js.
- Release 3.0.2 is now available.
- Signature class now supports signature verification.
- Release 3.0.1 is now available.
- MessageDigest/Signature class now supports MD5, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD160
- QUnit unit test codes also be published. This may be useful
- Release 3.0.0 is now available.
- New feature: ASN.1 encoder class, MessageDigest, Signature class like Java JCE, certificate issuance.
- Merged contribution by David Halls. Thank you Dave!. Now jsrsasign supports PKCS#1 PSS and OAEP
- Release 2.0.0 is now available.
- Now support reading passcode encrypted PKCS#5 RSA private key in pkcs5pkey.js. See
- Release 1.3.1 is now available.
- add readPrivateKeyFromASN1HexString method to rsapem-1.1.js
- Release 1.3 is now available.
- enhanced X509 class support for getting basic certificate fields.
- enhanced ASN1HEX class to refer decendant ASN.1 data
- API document added.
- Release 1.2.1 is released. Minified scripts are added.
- Release 1.2 is available for fixing critical zero padding bug and supporting some other hash functions.
Old News Summary
Back to TOP.
- Release 3.0.0: May 10, 2013 - ASN.1 encoder, MessageDigest and Signature class like Java JCE, PKCS#1 PSS and OAEP support
- Release 2.0.0: Apr 14, 2013 - encrypted PKCS#5 private key support
- Release 1.3.1: Apr 14, 2013 - add readPrivateKeyFromASN1HexString method to rsapem-1.1.js
- Release 1.3: Mar 11, 2012 - X509 and ASN1HEX class enhancement
- Release 1.2.1: Mar 3, 2012 - minified scripts (*.min.js) added
- Release 1.2: Apr 30, 2012 - Critical zero padding bug fix and some other hash support
- Release 1.1: Sep 25, 2010 - Web contents update
- Release 1.0: Jun 03, 2010 - Initial release at